1-on-1 MCAT Tutoring
Are you looking to improve your MCAT score? MCAT tutoring could be your answer to a higher score in the most efficient way possible.
- Raise your score by 10 points or more
- Identify strengths and weaknesses – you want to study smarter, not longer
- Develop an individually-tailored MCAT study schedule
- Review MCAT content, so you can understand it inside and out
- Review practice questions and passages in-depth, so youunderstand your errors
- Provide accountability so you can consistently study and improve
- Support you whenever you’re feeling super stressed or under intense pressure
While MCAT courses can be a great way to raise your score as well, they are not personalized and do not take into account you as an individual learner. There is no better way to raise your score than 1-on-1 MCAT tutoring with an effective tutor. Couple it with a video course, audio course and practice questions and you now have a complete MCAT score improvement plan. Many students choose MCAT tutoring in addition to an MCAT course.
While your pre reqs courses may have taught you bio, chem, orgo and physics, the MCAT isn’t simply a science test where you can memorize information. In fact, you can study all the science you want, but if you don’t master MCAT strategy, you won’t even scratch your highest possible score. An MCAT tutor can help you master the MCAT strategy you need for a higher score.
MCAT Tutoring FAQs
Is one-on-one tutoring effective?
Who do you recommend for MCAT tutoring?
Who are the tutors?
Are materials included?
Is my score guaranteed to increase?
Will my tutor help me make an MCAT study plan?
What is a good MCAT score?
Can I get tutoring in just the subjects I need help with?
Schedule an MCAT Tutoring Meeting
Are you ready to raise your MCAT score? Meet with an MCAT Enrollment Expert from our partners at MedSchoolCoach to help figure out if tutoring will work for you!