Here are University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences College of Medicine secondary questions.
LETTER OF STRONG TIES
- Non-Arkansas residents who have strong ties to Arkansas are given preference over non-residents without strong ties to the state. Therefore, if you have strong ties to Arkansas (you have lived in Arkansas, you have a parent or close relative who resides in Arkansas, you attend(ed) an Arkansas college, etc.), you must describe your ties to Arkansas in a letter to be uploaded using the Upload Documents section of this application.
MD/PhD COMBINED DEGREE APPLICANTS
- The College of Medicine offers a combined MD/PhD degree program. Applicants who selected the MD/PhD program in the AMCAS application must complete the two additional AMCAS application essays.
MD/PhD Program | College of Medicine
- Complete the MD/PhD program application form on the website and use the Upload Documents section to include this document with your application.
MD/MPH COMBINED DEGREE APPLICANTS
- The UAMS College of Medicine offers a combined MD/MPH degree program.
MD/MPH Program | College of Medicine
- To apply to this program, please fill out the “Intent to Pursue Combined Degree Form” and use the Upload Documents section to include the document with your application.
Get secondary application advising from MedSchoolCoach.