Here are University of Alabama School of Medicine secondary questions.
2022-2023 Alabama Secondary Essay Prompts (750 character limit each)
1. Where do you see yourself in your medical career fifteen to twenty years from now?
2. Please share any information you want us to know about you that is not included in your AMCAS application or in this secondary application.
3. Learning from others is enhanced in educational settings that include individuals from diverse backgrounds and experiences. Please describe your personal characteristics or experiences that would add to the educational environment for your classmates.
4. Please describe if and how the COVID-19 pandemic has affected your preparation for applying to medical school.
5. Describe a patient interaction with the healthcare system. This could be a direct patient observation (in person or virtual) during a shadowing experience, a personal experience within the healthcare system, or a family member or friend who had a memorable interaction within the healthcare system. What did you learn from this experience?
6. Describe a fulfilling or challenging community service experience and how you grew personally from the experience.
Get secondary application advising from MedSchoolCoach.