Here are New York Institute of Technology College of Osteopathic Medicine (NYITCOM) secondary questions
1. What NYITCOM campus/site are you interested in attending? (The NYITCOM Admissions Committee reserves the right to recommend the best campus fit for you based upon your complete application.):
2. Briefly describe the reasons for your campus/site choice and comment on one or two factors that are most important to you in choosing where you wish to pursue your medical education. (Max. 1,000 characters)
3. Please describe how your personal characteristics, experiences and skills will uniquely contribute to NYITCOM’s diverse learning environment and mission. (Max. 1,000 characters)
4. After residency, describe the community in which you see yourself practicing medicine. (Max. 1,000 characters)
5. Have you previously applied to NYITCOM?
6. If yes, what specific steps have you taken to strengthen your credentials for the current application year? (Max. 1,000 characters)
7. Do you have any immediate family members who have graduated from NYIT College of Osteopathic Medicine?
8. If you do, please provide their name, relationship, and year of graduation from NYITCOM. (Max. 200 characters)