Here are Medical University of South Carolina’s secondary questions.
Each has a 2,000 character limit:
What are your medical practice goals?
If it has been more than six months since you completed your bachelor’s degree, please describe your employment status since that time (part-time, full-time, and dates).
In what region of the country do you want to practice medicine? Why?
What areas of medicine are you interested in at this time, or what areas do you plan to pursue?
Do you have any accomplishments or experiences that make you a unique applicant?
2017 – 2018
Write a brief essay that includes discussion of the following:
- why you are applying to MUSC – MUST RESPOND TO THIS
- previous research experience(s)
- current research interests
- why you want to pursue the dual degrees
- your long range goals
- extracurricular/community/professional activities
- membership in professional organizations
2016 – 2017
There were no essay prompts in the secondary application for the 2016-2017 cycle.
2013 – 2014
There were no essay prompts in the secondary application for the 2013-2014 cycle.