Here are Midwestern University Arizona College of Osteopathic Medicine secondary questions.
1. List any relative who is an osteopathic physician:
Name Relationship Osteopathic College Attended Year Graduated
The following three sections are REQUIRED components of this supplemental application and must be completed in order to submit your completed application. Your responses to the essay questions may NOT exceed 1,500 characters. Any text in excess of this amount will NOT be saved and will be LOST.
You may wish to compose your essay answers in a word processor and copy and paste them into the applicable fields on the form below. Please save your entries as you progress through the application by periodically clicking on the “Save Answer” buttons next to each of the questions. This will prevent possible loss of your work should you lose your Internet connection.
Please Note: The text boxes below are plain text only and have been programmed to eliminate any unnecessary spaces between paragraphs or words and will automatically reformat your essay responses to one continuous paragraph.
Applicants understand that MWU-AZCOM maintains the right to deny matriculation or continued enrollment to any student who incompletely or falsely submits information orally or in writing in support of admission or if the information cannot be verified to the satisfaction of MWU-AZCOM.
2. List if you have a letter of recommendation from an AZCOM/CCOM affiliate (i.e., Alumni, Preceptor, etc.)
Name Relationship Affiliated COM
3. Have you worked with (ie: shadowing, scribing, medical assistant, etc) a DO?
4. Have you observed OMM treatment?
5. How did you become aware of Midwestern University/AZCOM?
6. Why do you believe AZCOM would provide you with the type of osteopathic medical education you are seeking?
7. Upload a copy of your resume or curriculum vitae, which will include, but not be limited to the following information:
– Educational History (colleges attended and degrees earned)
– Employment History
– Medically related work and volunteer experiences
– College extracurricular activities, honors, and leadership responsibilities
– Community activities, honors, and leadership responsibilities
– Hobbies and nonacademic interests
1. list relatives that are DO’s.
2. Why do you believe AZCOM would provide you with the type of osteopathic medical education you are seeking?
3. Why should AZCOM accept you into this year’s class?
4. upload CV.
Good luck on your application!
Get secondary application advising from MedSchoolCoach.