This MCAT Basics podcast covers two aspects of personality:
1. Personality theories
- [05:18] Psychoanalytic Theory of Personality
- [07:50] The Humanistic Theory on Personality
- [09:37] The Trait Theory
- [11:30] Social Cognitive Theory
- [13:37] Biological Perspective of Personality
- [15:25] The Behaviorist Theory of Personality
2. Personality disorders
- [17:14] Odd or Eccentric Personality Disorders (cluster A)
- [21:55] Dramatic, Emotional, or Erratic Behaviors (cluster B)
- [23:45] Anxious and Fearful Behavior (cluster C)
Want more psychology videos? Check out: medcircle.com
Please email me if you have any comments or concerns: [email protected]
To learn more about how MedSchoolCoach can help you along your medical school journey, visit us at Prospective Doctor.
Thanks for listening!