This MCAT podcast covers DNA mutations and repair. I cover the following topics:
- [02:10] Definition of DNA Mutation
- [02:40] Causes of DNA Mutation
- [12:00] How Mutagens Alter DNA
- [16:10] Inborn Errors of Metabolism
- [18:32] Categorizing Mutations
- [22:03] Where Mutations Occur
- [30:03] Chromosomal Mutations
- [32:25] Substitution Mutations
- [36:01] DNA Repair Mechanisms
Please email me if you have any comments or concerns: [email protected]
To learn more about how MedSchoolCoach can help you along your medical school journey, visit us at Prospective Doctor.
Thanks for listening!