Alex Starks joins Sam to talk about preparing for the MCAT. Alex is a very experienced tutor, having helped 400+ students in their test preparation. As a 99-percentile scorer, he shares his study tips and recommended resources for the MCAT.
- [01:25] Setting an MCAT test date
- [02:41] Creating an effective study plan
- [08:52] When should you start taking practice exams?
- [12:00] Practicing for the MCAT CARS portion
- [16:18] Alex’s recommended materials
- [18:53] When should you postpone or cancel your MCAT
- [20:08] Debunking or Confirming Reddit/SDN MCAT advice
Please email me if you have any comments or concerns: [email protected]
To learn more about how MedSchoolCoach can help you along your medical school journey, visit us at Prospective Doctor.
Thanks for listening!