In this bonus episode, Chase DiMarco joins to discuss clinical rotations that occur during the 3rd and 4th years of medical school (for most programs). Hear 5 tips for clinical rotations from the experts, audio from Chase’s podcast The 1-Minute Preceptor Podcast is tied in throughout the episode.
- [4:12] What are clinical rotations?
- [14:02] #1. Be Proactive (Dr. Ted O’Connell)
- [18:22] #2. Be Inclusive and Avoid Your Own Bias (Dr. Nicole Washington)
- [21:37] #3. Be a Team Player (Dr. Andrew Tisser)
- [24:03] #4. Set Goals and Have a Vision for your Education (Dr. Elsie Koh)
- [30:47] #5. Focus on the Patient (Dr. Jack Ende)
Please email me if you have any comments or concerns: [email protected]
To learn more about how MedSchoolCoach can help you along your medical school journey, visit us at Prospective Doctor.
Thanks for listening!