Gabe Wyner, author of Fluent Forever, is fluent in 8 languages and has developed multiple strategies for mnemonics-based learning. Today’s episode will cover how to apply those strategies to the medical field.
- 2:20 Developing Initial Learning Strategies.
- 7:10 Implementing Memory Skills: Pre-packaged vs. Personalized Options
- 10:08 Levels of Processing
- 16:10 The Importance of the Personal Level of Processing
- 27:00 Topic Management
- 37:40 Repetition and Retention
Get 2 months of Fluent Forever FREE with this coupon!
Information about Gabe’s approach can be found here: https://fluent-forever.com