Gabe Wyner, author of Fluent Forever, is fluent in 8 languages and has developed multiple strategies for mnemonics-based learning. Today’s episode will cover how to apply those strategies to the medical field.
- 2:20 Developing Initial Learning Strategies.
- 7:10 Implementing Memory Skills: Pre-packaged vs. Personalized Options
- 10:08 Levels of Processing
- 16:10 The Importance of the Personal Level of Processing
- 27:00 Topic Management
- 37:40 Repetition and Retention
Get 2 months of Fluent Forever FREE with this coupon!
Information about Gabe’s approach can be found here: https://fluent-forever.com
Catch our interview with Sketchy Medical!
Join the Medical Mnemonist Master Mind Facebook group and find our Blog posts, Podcasts, and other Resources at FreeMedEd.org! Feel free to Email any Questions or Comments.